Living Healthy in Washington County is pleased to announce funding opportunities for 2019-2020! These funds are made available through the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership (SHIP), Minnesota Department of Health. SHIP strives to help Minnesotans lead longer, healthier lives by preventing some of the leading causes of chronic disease.
Living Healthy in Washington County invites organizations in Washington County to apply for funding to improve health through projects that support healthy aging, worksite wellness, healthy eating, master planning, and active living in the community.
Application Timeline by Strategy:
- Healthy Aging: Opens Oct. 1 | Due Oct. 30
- Worksite Wellness: Opens Oct. 15 | Due Nov. 15
- Healthy Eating: Opens Oct. 15 | Due Nov. 15
- Master Planning: Opens Nov. 15 | Due Dec. 18
- Active Living – Recreational & Adaptive Equipment: Opens Nov. 15 | Due Dec. 18
We hope you will consider applying and partnering with us in this important work!